Classes

Dorothy's Creative Classes and Workshops
Click here for more information about my classes and workshops!

Thursday 31 May 2012

Creative Rewards Club

Dorothy’s No Commitment CREATIVE REWARDS CLUB

You can join any time, there is no commitment or obligation. It is a frequent shopper rewards program! I know that you have many choices in where you spend your crafting dollars, so I want to reward you for shopping with me. You can budget your purchases over a period of time and be rewarded with free products! This is not a CTMH sponsored club, all rewards are coming from me.

Start your Club membership at any time by contacting me to let me know that you’d like to be part of the Creative Rewards Club.


WHAT ARE THE REWARDS?  When your Club Balance (over any time period) reaches $200 you will receive $20 off your next order.

WHICH ORDERS COUNT TOWARDS MY CLUB BALANCE?  All orders for the rewards club must be submitted by the 20th of each month. Your Club Balance is calculated on the value paid for the products, it does not include tax and s/h. But only orders placed through me (email or online) count towards your Club Balance. Orders placed through other gatherings where hostess rewards are received or kit, workshop and crop events held by me do not count towards your Club Balance.

HOW DO I PLACE MY ORDER? You can contact me directly or order on-line from my shopping page:  online orders must be placed by selecting “JOIN” the Creative Rewards Club gathering. My shopping site is dorothyseiler.ctmh.com. Orders placed on-line ship immediately and come directly to your house, however shipping is a minimum of $10.  Orders placed through me will ship at the end of the month and be delivered to you in person and shipping will be 10% for these orders. Payment is due at time of order.


WHAT IF MY FRIEND WANTS TO SIGN UP?    For every friend you refer that signs up, I will add $10 to your Club Balance when they place their first order, earning you rewards even quicker!

WHY DO I NEED TO REGISTER FOR CREATIVE REWARDS CLUB?  Creative Rewards Club enables you to make purchases in any increment and have them accumulate for rewards; this requires tracking on my end, so I need you to register to let me know to begin tracking your participation.

WHEN MUST I JOIN?  You may join the Creative Rewards Club at any time; however, note that previous purchases will not apply.  So join today and begin earning your rewards!  If you join in June of 2012, I will give credit to you for all your orders placed in May 2012!

WHAT DO I HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OF?   Nothing!  I will keep track of everything and let you know when you have earned a reward.  You can then redeem your rewards on your next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment