Classes

Dorothy's Creative Classes and Workshops
Click here for more information about my classes and workshops!

Saturday 1 September 2012

And another Challenge Card

Never a "fun" card to have to make, a get well or thinking of you card.....I liked the idea of just keeping this one simple and the sketch from I Spy (ISSC31) was perfect for that.  I'm also entering this in the ScrapFit Workout #75 challenge which was to use twine.  

If you are looking for inspiration, these challenge blogs are great.

This card was made with the Roxie paper pack from CTMH which is now retired.  It wasn't one of my favourites when it was in the catalog, but now I'm really liking this one print.


8 comments:

  1. your card is lovely, I really like the way you inked around the edges on your sentiment and image, thanks for playing along with us at scrapfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colors and pattern too. Great use of twine.
    Thanks for working out with us at ~ScrapFIT~

    Ps. I'm live in Ontario too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply lovely! Just goes to show a card needn't be complex to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, I love your bow. Thanks for joining in at ScrapFIT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute twine tie! I love the card, so simple and sweet! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the paper, isn't it funny how a paper can grow on you. love that simple bow. Twine, bows & me dont go well together
    Aimee @ *ScrapFIT*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paper and colors! Thanks for playing at I Spy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty and I especially love the paper with the flourish! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches! :)

    ReplyDelete