Classes

Dorothy's Creative Classes and Workshops
Click here for more information about my classes and workshops!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Congrats Cards - lots of layers!

I don't know why but I always find congrats cards for a wedding to be the most difficult to find inspiration for.  I needed to make two cards for girls at work, I wanted to do something with their wedding colours but I was having a hard time feeling inspired to create.  Then I saw the Deconstructed Sketches sketch (DS70) for this week, and things came together very quickly after that!

Here are the two cards that I created using multiple CTMH stamps some CTMH paper and some paper and ribbon from my stash.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome cards, Dorothy! Love the tiered cake idea, in the brides' colours. They will love these cards, and the fact that they were custom-made!

    ReplyDelete