Classes

Dorothy's Creative Classes and Workshops
Click here for more information about my classes and workshops!

Monday 24 September 2012

H2H Challenges - Anything Christmas


This weeks challenge at H2H is to create anything Christmas.  

I needed to work on my samples for the card class I'm holding in November so I decided to do a card for this challenge and kill two birds with one stone :-) I used one of our new stamp sets and cardstock.



I used a pattern from the new Make It From Your Heart publication from CTMH.  As you know, I love sketches!!  I love the sayings on this stamp set, here is what I put inside this card.



Head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog to check out the other awesome Christmas inspiration.

I’d love to see your Christmas creations too!  Here's how to join in this week's challenge:

  1. Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
  2. Create your Christmas creation
  3. Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
  4. Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page. 
  5. Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site. 
  6. Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating! 
  7. Finally, you have the whole month of September to join us on any of our September challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Pretty card and perfect for your card class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty....I love the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Dorothy. I love Christmas images that focus on peace and goodwill, and that use an out-of-the-ordinary colour scheme. Yes, great card for your class!

    ReplyDelete