Classes

Dorothy's Creative Classes and Workshops
Click here for more information about my classes and workshops!

Monday 12 November 2012

Playing with some new products

I've had the CTMH Create-A-Shade Pearl Paint for a while, but hadn't had a chance to play with it.  I really like it, it creates a translucent shimmer on the paper when used untinted.  Next I'm going to have to try it tinted with some reinker, I can see that will look great!  On the card below, it's hard to see in the picture, but the swirl as well as the edges of the petals on the flowers are painted with the pearl paint.


This card was created using the retired Roxie paper pack.  The swirl and the flowers were cut using the CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge.  Also used on here is the hemp twine from CTMH.  The edges of all the paper was distressed using a distressing tool (love mine!!) and I used my handy sewing machines to sew around the edge of the card base, another look that I love.  I need to re-organize my craft space so that I can have my sewing machine available so that I will use it more often.

I'm entering this card in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment: