Two options for the same card, one a valentines card and one a birthday card. The valentines card could also be a happy anniversary card easily.
Measurements and recipe:
- Card base - 5" x 9" piece of white cardstock scored at 5"
- 1.5" x 5" piece of CTMH For Always cardstock, this is adhered on the edge of the 5x5 back of the card base so it's visable from the front when card is closed.
- The sentiment is mounted on a 1.5" x 3.25" of Whisper cardstock and it is stamped with Ruby ink on a 1.25" x 3" piece of white cardstock
- The background for the images are a 2.75" x 2.75" square piece of Whisper cardstock with a 2.5" x 2.5" square piece of For Always patterned cardstock on top.
- The flowers/hearts are from CTMH stamp sets and they are stamped in Ruby and Cotton Candy ink.
- The little bit of bling is a CTMH round sparkle
I love the new For Always paper, especially paired with a pop of the beautiful rich Ruby ink.