It's always hard to find a card for guys, it always seems easier to make a flowery pretty card :-)
This is the masculine Birthday card that I designed for my card class.
Measurements and instructions:
- Using a 8.5" x 5.5" craft cardstock, score at 2 1/8" from both sides to make a 5.5 x 4.25 card opening in the centre
- Patterned paper in back is two pieces of cardstock from the retired CTMH Sonoma 2" x 5.25" each
- The Colonial White cardstock base for the stamp is 3.25" x 3.75"
- The matte for the image is Olive cardstock at 3.5" x 4"
- The patterned strip along the bottom is the zip strip from the CTMH patterned paper that is the background paper. It is two pieces both 1/2" x 2 1/8"
- Stamp the image in Chocolate ink on the Colonial White cardstock
- Using the CTMH edge distressor tool (such an awesome tool!) distress the edges of the colonial white and olive cardstock as well as the patterned zip strips.
- Attach all pieces to the card base.