My card is 5x7 and it's Stressed Out - no, that's me this weekend, the card is distressed with my CTMH edge distresser.
I used a pattern from the new Make It From Your Heart publication from CTMH. As you know, I love sketches!! I didn't alter the pattern much as I wasn't feeling as creative as normal, but still the card came out nice if I do say so myself. I used the Stella paper pack and the Love Life stamp set.
Head on over to the Heart 2 Heart Challenges blog to check out the other awesome inspiration, I'm truly humbled by they cards that the rest of the design team created this week!!!
I’d love to see your BIGGIE cards too! Here's how to join in this week's challenge:
- Use mostly Close To My Heart products, though it doesn't have to be 100%.
- Create your BIGGIE card!
- Post your project to your blog or other online gallery.
- Come back here and directly link to your blog post, not your blog home page.
- Mention Heart 2 Heart somewhere in your blog post indicating that you are playing along with us and link to our site.
- Consider adding the H2H badge to your blog. We'd love to spread the word and see more crafters participating!
- Finally, you have the whole month of September to join us on any of our September challenges and be eligible for our Top Ten!